Monday, November 3, 2008

BWahahaha!

Just wanted to show off these FABULOUS pics sent by loved ones back home:
Kara (as Share Bear) and Siena (as Cheer Bear) Piro's first Halloween...This pic kills me because a) the twins are adorable and its so fun to watch them grow, even from afar, and b) I totally had Cheer Bear! Good choice Grandma Hofmockel (the costumes' maker). Mom and Dad Piro (Alissa, my freshman year roommate at Pepperdine, and Squale, her uber-talented hubby and now a dear friend) went as Jem and He-Man to complete the children's toys theme. LOVE IT!!
The pic below is one of the girls in summer dresses from Auntie Kim that Alissa sent to me-are they NOT just the cutest??!
And this sweet cherub was born a month after the twins, to my cousins, Mark and Robin Martin. Annika got to buzz through Mark's office in her bee costume. I'm pretty sure I know how the office reacted, but I wonder what she thought of it all...Rob?

Thanks for sending those you guys!! Keep 'em coming....

No comments: